2017 HCMA Membership
Dues to the Healthcare Marketing Alliance of Northwest Arkansas are paid on a company, organization or business membership basis. Dues will be established annually based upon the operational requirements determined necessary by the board of directors for the Health Care Marketing Alliance of Northwest Arkansas. Dues will be paid annually beginning in January of each year. Dues paid after April 15th will be established dues plus $10.00 late fee. Dues will be utilized for the following purposes:
- To pay directory related expenses.
- To pay expenses for the guest speaker.
- To pay expenses for mailings and postage.
- To pay expenses for reproduction of organizational material.
- To pay expenses as deemed necessary by the Board of Directors, including legal expenses.
- To pay website related expenses.
Your annual membership to HCMA entitles you to:
- directory business listing
- weekly emails
- opportunity to present infomercials at monthly meetings
- opportunity to host a booth at health fairs
Requirements to join:
- you must be affiliated with a health care provider in Northwest Arkansas
- please contact us if you are unsure of your eligibility
HCMA DISCLAIMER: The inclusion in this directory does not mean endorsements or recommendations by HCMA nor is HCMA responsible for any member’s action or inaction. The directory is intended solely as a list of possible providers in the NW Arkansas area for Healthcare Services.