Dues to the Healthcare Marketing Alliance of Northwest Arkansas are paid on a organizational membership basis. Dues will be established annually based upon the operational requirements determined necessary by the board of directors for the Health Care Marketing Alliance of Northwest Arkansas. Dues will be paid annually beginning in January of each year. Dues paid after April 15th will be established dues plus $10.00 late fee. Dues will be utilized for the following purposes:
- To pay directory related expenses.
- To pay expenses for the guest speaker.
- To pay expenses for mailings and postage.
- To pay expenses for reproduction of organizational material.
- To pay expenses as deemed necessary by the Board of Directors, including legal expenses.
- To pay website related expenses.
HCMA DISCLAIMER: The inclusion in this directory does not mean endorsements or recommendations by HCMA nor is HCMA responsible for any member’s action or inaction. The directory is intended solely as a list of possible providers in the NW Arkansas area for Healthcare Services.
Your annual membership to HCMA entitles you to:
- directory business listing
- weekly emails
- opportunity to present infomercials at monthly meetings
- opportunity to host a booth at health fairs
Requirements to join:
- you must be affiliated with a health care provider in Northwest Arkansas
- please contact us if you are unsure of your eligibility or require further explanation of eligiblity.
Please use this form to create a new directory listing or edit an existing listing for the 2018 directory. Listings will be created exactly as they are inputted here. If there are no changes to your listing since the last submission, there is no need to use this form.
Download a pdf invoice if you are paying by check.
Updates for the printed directory are accepted through November 1st anually. The directory will be printed in December and distributed at the January meeting. All updates will be made to the online directory periodically throughout the year. All online directory submission will receive an email proof which must be replied back marked approved in the subject line before your listing will be updated both online and in print. We will not proofread your content for you.